Registration for the season: 2015-2016
Welcome to our 59th year! We welcome back our dedicated returning students, as well as those who are joining our program for the first time. We look forward to an exciting year culminating with this year's Spring Revue. With the expertise of our returning staff, plus the addition of some talented new instructors, we anticipate another fantastic year!
* * * To download 2015-2016 registration form click on town link below* * *
Registration is done via mail — please print the form and send in with your deposit. Please register early. Some class sizes are limited and we will add more classes to our schedule if needed. Students will be accepted in the order in which their registration forms are received. All classes are broken down by age and grade level, and students with or without dance experience may join their class level. There is no registration fee, and your $50 refundable deposit goes toward tuition. Should you cancel after classes start, you will be billed for classes attended at a pro-rated fee.
DISCOUNTS: (per student)
• $25 off per student if postmarked by July 15, 2015
• $25 off if you take two classes
• $25 off if you bring in a new student to join. Call our office with referral name.
• $25 off for your second, third and fourth child (enrolled in same year)
Click here for Tuition page.
SCHEDULES: Students receive a schedule at the beginning of September of all class dates for the year, as well as performance dates. These dates will also be posted on our website. We have scheduled the Revue to take place early spring in order to avoid conflicts with spring sports.
PERFORMANCES: Christmas Show & Spring Revue
All Jazz and Musical Comedy students are encouraged to perform in our annual Christmas Show, and ALL students are encouraged to perform in our Spring Revue. Extra rehearsals are held during the week prior to the Christmas Show, and two weeks prior to the Spring Revue. Due to the limited stage time, these rehearsals are mandatory for the safety and self-confidence of your child on stage.
• 1st and 2nd graders participate in 3 numbers throughout the year.
• 3rd - 5th graders will participate in 4 numbers.
• 6th - 12th graders will participate in 4-6 numbers.
COSTUME FEES: There is a $75.00 flat costume rental fee for grades 1-12 which includes the Holiday Spectacular and Spring Revue shows. Each student performs in 3-6 costumes or more depending on how many classes a student takes. This fee goes toward purchasing new costumes each year and maintaining our rental costume inventory. There are a few exceptions when needed (i.e. footwear, nude tights, briefs, white gloves, pants for boys). Creative Tots, Kinder Kids and Ballet students purchase and keep their own costumes.
REMINDER: All students are welcome to participate at any of our three locations: New Canaan, Wilton and Darien. If you have a sports activity conflict, you may attend the program in another town during that time.
• $50 deposit per class/per child is required for registration.
• Tuition balance is due by November 1, 2015. Late fee of $25 added after this date.
• Payment plan is available. Call our office at 203-762-7508 to sign up.